Saturday 28 September 2013

9/52


    
A portrait of my children every week for a year.









Esther: Has started calling Reuben "Meuben"... quite some progression from her usual name of Mom (not in any way confused with Mamma or Mummy, which she calls me). She has also learnt the phrase "right now" from Reuben. "Peppa Pig right now." "Shoes on right now." Ha. At least it's just a phrase, not an attitude. Suggests "back bed Mummy" whenever I'm showing signs of being frazzled. Oh yes please Esther!

Reuben: Tiredness, sickness and 4 year old testosterone are still proving a massive challenge, though there have been plenty of good moments in between. I think things are settling down, and settling in to another new normal. His kindy teacher said he has a 4 year old body and a 7 year old mind, and hinted that I will have my work cut out. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment