Thursday 16 January 2014

20/52

  A portrait of my children every week for a year.














Esther:  Here she is doing a bit is washing up at Nana's house. I have been amazed at how well she has settled in here (as has Reuben). She really hasn't missed a beat. While Reuben knows we could do with a bigger house, every now and then Esther says "me like little house." Occasionally in the car on the way home she talks about "Mummy's house," and would quite like to go back there. I'm a little bit glad she hasn't forgotten it yet.

Reuben: We had a serious rumble this week. You would be amazed at how good I am at picking him up and throwing him on the bed, dodging his fighting feet and getting in some great tickles. Little guys need this and I am the only one he will rumble with. While I know a Mum can have a good playfight, Kent would have relished it, and he should be here doing it. In between the uproarious shrieks, I wondered how many other roles I would have to try and play for Reuben that really belong to Kent.

No comments:

Post a Comment