Sunday 10 August 2014

33/52



 A portrait of my children every week for a year.












 Reuben: He is 5. Five and utterly gorgeous. Funny, clever, kind, thoughtful, delightful, crazy, unique. Never could I have imagined I would be given a package so perfect. It seems we have been though everything in the last five years, and I am skipping with excitement at the next five years, and forever, of him. 

Esther: It is so delightful seeing how much she loves her big brother. I love hearing her ask him for help, and knowing that she sees him as utterly dependable. She misses him when he is gone and asks for him, and forgives him quickly when he has upset her. The bond will stretch and flex one day but it will never break. They are the world to each other and the same blood runs through them.

2 comments: