Tuesday 1 July 2014

29/52



  A portrait of my children every week for a year.
























Esther: She is such a fan of colours, and loves identifying people by their colour. Instead of saying blue, she might say "nana's favourite." My favourite colour is green, and the other day when she was dressed in pink I told her she was my favourite little girl in the whole world. "No!" she replied, 'I'm not green, I'm pink!"


Reuben: I keep finding all sorts of mysterious things around the house. A camera strap stuck to the window and wrapped around the latch. My water bottle dangling from a bungy cord at the end of Esther's cot. At the moment there is an old baby monitor blue-tacked upside down to Reuben's bedroom wall like some kind of art installation. This place is a hot-house of invention... or it's going be.

No comments:

Post a Comment