Tuesday 8 July 2014

30/52




A portrait of my children every week for a year.






Teaching me sign language

Esther: Hm, well I almost have to take it back. The day after I wrote about what an easy-going kid she is, the little monkey started giving me the run around. Saying no and being stubborn, well we've seen that before, but oh my, the reactions when she doesn't get her own way. She's always been good at making noises of all kinds, but the screaming is out of this world. However, we get through to the other side, and it may even be a phase that is fading already. Fingers crossed. Monkey.

Reuben: With tonsils out, chicken pox and now holidays, we've all been seeing a LOT of each other lately. I think the little guy is bored, and there's nothing like hanging round with your family all day to make you ratty. Thank goodness for Grandad, coming most days to sort out housey things and make all Reuben's builder dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment